I've been following a custom plan I created on beginner triathlete and have decided the run volume is too high for me. The plan had me running almost two hours for my long run this week. I'm 12 weeks out from my half ironman and this seems high. In fact, I didn't run for 2 hours ever for my last half marathon. I checked out a couple other plans and they seem to agree with my assessment. So I decided to jump into week 15 of Gale Bernhardt's 27 week half ironman plan. The long run for this week was 1:30.
On a non-tri related note, I was tagged by my friend Kate. So here is what you are supposed to do it you are tagged.
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded this to you. Thanks Kate, I guess. I'm kind of a introverted blogger so I don't know if I'll be able to tag 15 blogs.
2. Share 7 things about yourself. If you know me well, you probably know all this.
- I'm a big Pittsburgh Steeler fan (hopefully they beat Baltimore today).
- I married my high school sweet heart.
- After 22 years I'm still in love with my high school sweet heart.
- I love live music (though I don't make an effort to go listen to it in St. Louis)
- I mix live Christian music at my church once or twice a month. It's a blast.
- I love to cook on the grill and do so every weekend when I'm in town, no matter what the weather is.
- I'm a twitter nerd
- Bryan at Bullshit Advice
- Sonja at Go Sonja
- Michelle at Go Fast Michelle
- Wes at CampMcGee
- Jeff at Dangle the Carrot
- Megan at In Training
- James at Ironman 101
- Jeff at Jeff Vanis' Blog
- Luke at Luke's Tri Training
- Kovas at Midwest Multisport Life
- Jon at Milk The Cow Triathlon
- Jennifer at My First Half Ironman
- Matty O at Staying Strong and Positive
- Dave at The Journey
- Patrick at The Road
- Johan at TRI-STEMMET
You're much "better" at twitter than I am. It's kind of an afterthought for me. Glad the back is doing better! Hopefully it stays that way. And I haven't known you all that long, so I learned some new things. :)
Post a Comment