1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
I'm not gonna tag anyone officially, but if all my usual commenters (which is less than 11 anyway) want to play along, please do. I will post 11 questions at the end in case someone is
11 random things about me
1. I love music, specially live music.
2. My daily driving commute sucks.
3. I love to cook on the grill
4. I love to shop for groceries
5. Football is my favorite sport
6. I've always been a Steelers fan
7. I'm an engineer so by default I'm a geek (but I can make things work) :-)
8. I was born in Annapolis Maryland
9. I'm a procrastinator
10. I'm procrastinating my run right now.
11. Triathlons make me very anxious on race day (and a couple days before)
Now here are my answers to Marcia's questions:
1. Do you have any pets?
No, but my wife has four cats and two dogs :-).
2. Most embarrassing moment?
The most recent one was when we were having a business meeting with people from the country my car is from. I had a transmission failure failure at 85k miles and expressed my displeasure by calling my car a POS in a side conversation with a colleague. Our visitors didn't hear it, but my colleagues get a good laugh out of it every time I drive to lunch.
3. Favorite brand of running gear?
New Balance for shoes, Balega for socks.
4. Dream vacation?
One that doesn't end.......... somewhere like this
5. Dream race?
My first IM, which is currently TBD.
6. Favorite GU flavor?
7. Snow ski or water ski?
Snow, heading to Breckenridge in early April.
8. Do you get a flu shot?
Yes if it is convenient.
9. Gold, sterling silver or platinum?
None, how about a tri bike?
10. What grade in school did you enjoy most? Least?
Most was any college year. Least was early grade school.
11. How often do you get a haircut?
Every 4 weeks.
My questions to you:
1. Why do you blog?
2. What is your favorite meal?
3. What accomplishment are you the most proud of?
4. What was your favorite subject in school?
5. What is your favorite sport?
6. What is your favorite team?
7. What is your favorite snack to eat while cheering for your favorite team?
8. How old were you when you got married?
9. Do you grill with charcoal or gas?
10. What is your favorite month?
11. What is your least favorite month?