1. I love to grocery shop. If you follow my blog or follow me on twitter, you know I love to cook but I also love shopping for all the food. I was a produce clerk in high school and loved it. Ever since then I've always loved the smell of grocery stores, specially in the morning and I love picking out produce.
2. I love to drive and I drive fast. When traffic is light enough that it's safe to drive fast, I take advantage of the situation and get the adrenaline flowing. It's not uncommon for me to make a several hundred mile trip and never be passed. I usually don't let anyone else drive on trips because I like driving and get bored just sitting in the car.
3. I have trouble throwing things away. Serious trouble. For example, I have jars of all the old screws, bolts, nuts, eye hooks, etc from all the projects I've ever done. These items aren't sorted or anything so they aren't real useful. I usually end up going to the store and buying new ones.
|Seriously, why can't I throw this crap out?|
|The rest of my garage looks just as bad.|
4. I'm an electrical engineer and computer geek. I used to be a big gamer too, but other hobbies have replaced the gaming over the last 5+ years.
5. I don't talk about work online. That is all.......